Saturday, March 14, 2009

A lot has changed!

Our little girl was born on March 2nd in Vernon, British Columbia. She weighed 7lbs 12oz. Larissa did great!! We have been really busy with everything. I accepted a Finance Manager positon in Show Low, Arizona so it looks as if we might be heading south. I'm really torn and scared but it seems as if God is pushing us to do things out of our comfort zones and to learn to trust him NO MATTER WHAT! I'm trying. Anyways I hope everyone is doing good.

Madelyn Reece Cordova


7 comments:

Colton said...

It looks like you are strangling her in that second picture.

Welcome to Arizona! Did you hear that I got into the Master's Degree program at the University of Florida! I'm super stoked.

Heitmann Family said...

Seriously Ammon-she is adorable. Look at all that hair. Congrats on the new addition and I'm glad Larissa is doing well too. Sometimes the best experiences we have are when we trust Him and jump in and work hard. Good luck on the move!!!

Seth & Erin Finch said...

Congrats Daddy-o. I bet it's gonna be crazy living back in Az for the first time in a long time.

Cordova Family said...

It is going to be kinda crazy. I really enjoy Pinetop. We'll see what happens. I have a feeling I got drawn for elk!!!!!!! Ya right huh. Your dad and I went horn hunting. I will be more careful next time when I ask your dad to take me horn hunting. Oh my!! Some of the nastiest up and down, drop off cliffs, cactus and rock! We walked about 8 miles. Your dad is a MACHINE!

mwalker said...

Oh, she's getting so big already. I miss you guys.

Lani said...

How cute... I remember the picture of you and Ellie in the shower. Nice flashback. Good luck in AZ.

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

What a little dolly!! Congrats!