Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We're still alive...

In no order at all, a pile of pictures from what we have been up to.

Larissa, Chase and the little one in the belly.
Fall festival with Larissa's parents.

Brayden's 6th birthday at Chuck E. Cheese!!!!



The summer football game with the Andy, Sherdon and my little ones!


This was probably one of the funniest things ever! I wish I would have had something to record the trash talking that took place by all the 5,6,7,8,9,and 10 year olds.





My daughter that somehow finds out how to get her face dirty in EVERYTHING she does!





Ellie and Talmage enjoying their time together. They loved getting into G-ma's freezer and stealing popsicles and walk holding hands down the drive way.





The Cordova's, Finch's, and more Cordova's








It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Halloween with Larissa and her Sister visiting from BC.













Only place he cant get into trouble.









Fall festival in Green Bluff, Wa.




































This cute little guy is sooooo smart. He is 10 weeks old and we have him potty trained, will sit, stay, and lay down. He gor into a new bag of Doritos about a week ago and really screwed his belly up so after a couple trips to the vet we think he will be ok.












Sorry we haven't been in touch for a long time. Just staying SUPER busy with kiddos, school, work, new business, birthdays, holidays, moving into new home, immigration for Larissa, new dog,hunting the mysterious North Idaho elk, getting ready for uncle Shaun to come with some friends and family to hunt deer November 21st through the 25th but not too much other than that . Hope everyone is doing good and hanging in there! We have a new business selling wholesale electronics (plasmas, LCD's etc.), appliances, furniture and everything in between. Our website is http://www.cwdst.com/. I have a lot of work left to do on the site but it's started anyway.

4 comments:

Seth & Erin Finch said...

Wow, pretty dang busy. Sounds like us. Better than being slow and not busy, that's for sure. It doesn't sound like it is going to slow down any time soon either, so good luck with everything.

Colton said...

Wow, you have been busy! It must be nice to be able to see family on occasion. When you're still single, people won't even say hi if they're driving right through your town.

That dog is so cute. And I can empathize with him on the Doritos issue...I love them so much that I have had some issues, too. Usually just cheese stained fingers, though.

Lani said...

Great pictures, cute pup. Congrats on the little girl.... I wish I could hold a little girl again....

Lani said...

Sorry I offended you little buddy. My picture was off message but my new pictures give a visual of my point without being "stereo typical". Even though it was obvious how he pandered to that part of the african american vote by trying to pretend he was hip and having all the hip hop artists endorse him.... I am excited for your new life now that he is president! I hope you feel better now that your guy won and I hope to see great things in your life...I am very happy for you. Change feels great doesn't it?