Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Camping in Idaho





































Hi Everyone,








It has been a while since the last post. Just really busy doing...doing...nothing? We recently went camping with Molly and Ronnie and my mom about 25 minutes outside of Coeur d Alene Id. We had a lot of fun. Watching Ronnie outside my tent window in his underwear with a flashlight wondering what was outside his tent was amusing. Anyways school is going good and oh ya.......................................... Larissa is about 9 weeks along!!!! She is due I believe in March! We are excited and we hope it will be as good looking as me. Ciao...

3 comments:

Lani said...

Congrats! #4? Crazy, my baby brother is gonna have four kids! I think s/he'll definitely look like you. The real question is your wife prepared to see another ugly Cordova hit the ground? I know it always catches my wife off guard to go through labor and then have this little Cordova-bruiser kid looking back at her demanding milk! I bet your kids are excited. If it is a boy, I say you should name him John Elway Cordova. If it is a girl, how about Broncette Cordova?

The reviewers said...

Congrats you guys, that is awesome! all of your kids are so adorable, so i am sure this one will be too :) keep us updated!!!

looks like you all had fun camping, the dirty faces are so cute! we love to camp too, and the dirtier you get the better it is right?!

Heitmann Family said...

congrats on the new baby!!! Hope Larrisa is feeling good!!!