Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wedding Day





Hello all! Just begining to figure out the blog thing. Larissa and I were married May 23rd 2008. It was a very small ceremony. Larissa and I refused to spend a whole lot on the wedding (use it for Mexico in December). The babies are all doing great! Brayden is done with his first year at headstart and Hailee has about a week and a half before she is done with 1st grade. You all are more than welcome to join us in Mexico. I believe mom and Larissa's parents along with some more Canadiens will be coming so this will be fun, GUARANTEED!!! Were going to Puerto Vallarta from the 2nd to the 11th of December. I am currently going to school full time for my BA in Software Engineering. Its good. Challenging but good. Larissa helps me soooo much as she has about two and a half years of college so far. I think she will go back after I am done. Anyways looking forward to the blog thing. Stay in touch...

3 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

Ammon, Congrats to you and your new bride. I love the casual look, and you both look real happy. Hope all continues to go well and that you enjoy school!! I am glad that we have this blog to help us keep in touch!! Check out our little family at www.heitmannfamily.blogspot.com. and if you don't mind I'll link you on mine. Love ya cuz- Aimee

The reviewers said...

Hey Ammon! So glad to see and your family join us bloggers :) Trust me you won't regret it.hehe

Congratulations on the wedding, your bride is a beauty! And you look handsom too :)

Keep us updated! My blog is
rayniehawes.blogspot.com

Love ya,
Raynie H.

Lani said...

I guess you saved some money, you didn't even buy a full set of britches. So far I've calculated $49 bucks you've saved on clothing, razor, and the photographer (hehehe don't tell Molly). Well, I hope Larissa doesn't get "buyers remorse". You better burn the receipt. Don't let anyone change her medications or you're dead meat! I have a new sister in law and she's never met the most striking Cordova male yet! Probably better that way or she probably wouldn't have settled for the younger, taller, thinner less hairy model of Cordova male....